Thursday, April 1, 2010

Really Wes...its 4am!

When I started writing this blog I figured it could be like a journal, a way to record all the little day to day things that happen. Well here is a major day to day activity... its 4:30 in the morning and I am still awake! For some reason over the last few days Wes gets up to eat around 4....I shouldn't complain he does sleep 6 hours...and then he decides he doesn't want to go back to sleep. Unfortunately for me I have to snuggle him, I can't put him down and wait him out...until today! I figured out the silly little aquarium in his crib is so entrancing he is mesmerized and within minutes he is off to dream land...it's fantastic! Now if I could just leave him in the crib instead of picking him up and moving him back to the cradle in my room...clearly I have a separation issue! Okay off to bed for me now....

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment