Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jealous

Hubby is getting jealous that he hasn't officially made an appearance on the blog! Its bad enough that Wes looks just like him, but I can already see they have the same temperament. I am loud, outgoing, and I talk...alot! Ryan on the other hand is quiet, laid back, and a total homebody! He hates crowds, would rather watch his beloved Patriots from the couch than the stadium, and god bless you if you actually engage him in conversation that requires more than a one word answer! I guess that sounds harsh...in better words he is the strong silent type and thats what I love about him! Anyway back to Wes...he is clearly inheriting all of Ryan's qualities...looks just like him, is clearly going to get his size...there are certainly no 11 pound babies in my family... and he is a total homebody! Wes loves to be snuggled up at home in the quiet. Don't get me wrong he loves playing with his cousins and giving everyone that gorgeous gummy smile, but when he's done he wants out of there! I never thought I'd be able to decipher that overstimulated cry, but I think I have officially mastered it! Clearly Wes is going to grow up to be tall and handsome like his Dad, figures I did all the work and Ryan gets all the glory...now who's jealous!

xoxo
Erin

Heres Wes and Daddy Hanging out...

The obligatory sleeping on daddy's chest picture....


The current and future generations of Show Me Your Rack BBQ...







1 comment:

  1. Like father like son! Wes is already staring at food! He can't even eat it yet and he's drooling over it! Shocker!

    ReplyDelete