Monday, April 19, 2010

Milestones

Everyone always talks about milestones...rolling over, sitting up, crawling, walking. I think its time we celebrate the little advances! This week alone Wes has begun to look at you and giggle...its the most amazing feeling to walk into his room in the morning and be greeted with a smile! He knows me and is truly happy to see me. Another new game is to bat at his toys...and by toys I mean random animals hanging from his"activity mat". I'm not sure how intentional this is, but regardless I can watch for hours! Today I laid him down on his side and propped a book up for him...he picked up his neck to look at the colorful pictures! Its like the movie Pleasantville, when the world suddenly turns to color! He is aware of his surroundings, he recognizes people, and he is such a happy little being...I fall more in love everyday!

xoxo
Erin

Look at this bundle of adorableness! He likes to check himself out in the little mirror...clearly he knows how cute he is!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment