Friday, April 2, 2010

First night in the big crib!

Another big night at the Petersen's! Wes spent the night in his crib! I say "spent" rather than "slept" because there wasn't a whole lot of sleeping going on! He definitely likes his crib he coos and giggles the whole time he's in there, but he hasn't slept in it for more than 2 or 3 hours at a time! Last nights lack of sleep could have been due to the marathon snuggle session we had before bed time. Since he was going to be a whole 15 extra feet away from me I figured I needed to get as many hugs in as possible! So we curled up in my bed and he may have gotten a few extra minutes of shut eye before his official bedtime...oh well we will try again tonight!


xoxo

Erin

oh and of course I got it on camera!







No comments:

Post a Comment