Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mommy's night out!

I enjoyed my first official night out last night! I spent those few luxurious adult hours at the rustic kitchen for Melissa's bachelorette party. We drank wine and ate some insanely delicious food...so good that it has completely thrown me off my diet! I'll worry about that tomorrow, but for now I am going to continue basking in the post adult conversation glow! There was no baby talk or cooing back in forth at each other, but there was well...a whole lot of baby talk actually! I just couldn't not talk about him. How much he sleeps, how often he eats, the debacle that was breast feeding! I'm sure my girlfriends are tired of hearing about it, but its like a compulsion...I am obsessed with my child. I even thought I could smell him the whole way home...and not because there is spit up all over my car! All in all I had a great night with great people, but there is nothing like coming home to my happy little family.

xoxo
Erin

Here we are snuggling before my big night out!


No comments:

Post a Comment