Sunday, April 25, 2010

the big 12 weeks!

I know you were all chomping at the bit for a post yesterday...but we were too busy celebrating our first milestone age! My little man is officially 3 months old! Okay, okay if you want to get all technical he won't be three months until the 29th...but according to babycenter.com he is considered 3 months when he is 12 weeks. And since I believe everything I read on the internet I'm totally going with their recommendation! Anyway... back to the celebration! Wes is growing so fast...I'm not even being all nostalgic...he is seriously growing fast! He is about 17 pounds and is already filling out 3-6 month clothes! He is sleeping 8-10 hours a night...don't worry I realize how lucky I am and that my next baby will be a demon child.....and he really only cries whens he's hungry! We are having so much fun watching him find his hands and feet, scoot his little body around in circles, and that smile...one so adorable it will stop you in your tracks! So far it has been an amazing ride, I can only imagine what the next three months will bring! Keep scrolling to see the obnoxious photo shoot I made Wes suffer through...




Wes and his ladies....Morgan and Lila...they LOVE Baby Wes! 










1 comment:

  1. Toomey! That picture of you and Wes is amazing! You look incredible and he is the cutest! I'm reading your blog from Abu Dhabi and hope to meet Wes soon, I'll be back by 5/10. Hugs to all! Katiep

    ReplyDelete