Sunday, March 28, 2010

When BBQ ruled the world!

I missed a day! I do have a good excuse though, Wes had to attend his first official meeting as a member of the "Show Me your Rack" BBQ team. Ryan is big into BBQ and will pretty much smoke anything he can get his hands on. Get your minds out of the gutter people...smoke as in cook! So of course Wes is an honorary member and god help me if this kid is a vegetarian! Anyway we partied it up with all of our BBQ loving friends to make a decision on this years competition recipe. In total I think we had about 30+ pounds of brisket, 6 racks of ribs, and 8 pounds of pulled pork! Wes had a great time visiting with his new friends and looked very handsome in his team t shirt!

xoxo
Erin
P.S. Check back tomorrow...maybe then I'll get lucky and I will be able to upload some pictures without completely freezing up my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment