Friday, March 26, 2010

Today was a BIG day!

Today was a big day in so many ways! Most obvious was the monthly weight check at Dr. Ben's! A solid 15 pounds at 8 weeks. Clearly the volcano is keeping enough down to pack on the pounds! When he becomes an NFL linebacker just remember that you knew him way back when he was puking all over himself! Today was also a big day for Mom too...I realized that my baby boy is being released from solitary into the scary germy world of general population. Yes I had my baby in Target a week after birth, and I never stressed about his cousins holding him... snotty noses or not... but to release him into general population at the pediatrician...that is serious! At Dr. Ben's office they have an awesome waiting room for "well" newborns 0-3 months. So every time we've gone Wes has had his own cushy waiting room where the germy hands of unknown kids couldn't touch him. Granted the only thing keeping my precious man from the vortex of swine flu was a half door, but somehow it felt safer and well "newbornish." Next time we visit Dr. Ben we will be 4 months old and that my friends means we are no longer a newborn in the eyes of Milton Pediatrics! Time really is flying by and I'll have to take the old cliche advice from all those veteran mommies..."enjoy every minute because it goes by way too fast!"

xoxo
Erin

Look how I've grown!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment