Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap up

There was way too much going on this weekend to give any of it the due it deserves, but I'll do my best!!!!

We started off at the Cape Cod BBQ festival....Thanks to my Brother in Law we'll call this segment the "lonely life of a bbq wife!" In actuality I was surrounded by good family, good friends, and GREAT food...but I digress.... 2 weeks of straight competitions has left us craving some Daddy time! Check out the pics from the weekend...

The Boys of BBQ....


 Daddy and his pride and joy...

 Auntie Nikki's first bite of pulled pork...ever!


 Getting ready for turn in time...a very serious business!





The boys took 10th in chicken and 20th overall...not bad for a competition full of veteran BBQ'ers and a chance to head to the Jack Daniels festival in Tennessee! Good job boys! 

And moving on...Wes had his first taste of rice cereal....well in reality he has been eating rice cereal for months, but today we introduced the spoon! He did fantastic and really seemed to enjoy it! He was even following the spoon with his eyes!! 
Before the first taste...

okay here we go...


hmmm...not so sure... 


Lets try some more...just in case...


Yup...good stuff!!!! 



So once I had a happy baby I decided it was time for a photo shoot...he was definitely up for the task and I have officially created a monster as he smiles when I say "Say cheese"! 















1 comment:

  1. So many good things to say about this post! Congrats to Ryan - I'll have to taste test these BBQ treats sometime! Also, Wes is an adorably happy baby - love him!! :) Mama - you're looking awesome and doing a great job! (p.s. I got Kyle the same exact onesie stickers from Picky Sticky, they just came in yesterday!)

    ReplyDelete