Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Do

Hubbs and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary today! It's been a wild crazy ride and today was no exception! Ryan worked late and shopped his way home to get ready for another big BBQ weekend...he did manage to stop and get me a gorgeous hydrangea though. I spent the day working, running errands, and capped it off with Luke's graduation from preschool! Maybe someday in the near future or at least before our 6th anniversary we'll get out and celebrate, but until then we have BBQ competitions to win, weddings to attend, and parties to cater!

Wes and I also got to meet Baby Cam today...what a cutie, another boy who looks just like his Dad! mom and Baby are doing great, its amazing to see how quickly they turn in little people who smile and roll around! Wes looked like a giant next to him!

Thats all I've got for tonight...look below for a picture of me and Ryan on our big day! It was so long ago I actually had to scan the picture in!

No comments:

Post a Comment