Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!

Apparently I'm late in getting this post up! I apologize for the delay, but I wanted to be sure I had it perfect before sending it off into cyberspace! Anyway we had a great day surrounded by what else...food! In a shocking twist the smokers stayed quiet this weekend and the grill was fired up! We started Ryan's first Fathers Day off with a little sausage grave and biscuits. Captain, Papa, and Uncle Chris joined in the feast that I slaved over....ok ok you all know better than that...of course Ryan cooked breakfast, lunch...and dinner!! Believe me, I offered, but the grill is not my best friend and Ryan knew he should probably take charge of the flames! The day went well and we spent some time sitting by the pool, napping, and eating...all Ryan's choices. I suggested the farmers market, but apparently vegetables weren't on the day's menu...
         I want to send a special shout out to Captain (aka my dad) you've done an amazing job fulfilling your promise to Mom. I appreciate all that you do for us on a daily basis. And to Papa (aka Ryan's Dad) thank you for being such a wonderful example to your son, I am lucky to be part of such a supportive family. And finally...to Ryan. You are an amazing father, and every time I see you look at Wes it makes me fall in love with you all over again....

xoxo
Erin

Heres Wes and Daddy on their first Father's Day together...


All the "Dads" celebrating...thanks for humoring me guys!  


The generations....


...and the timing on this was just too perfect not to include...








T

1 comment: