Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Happy!

Nothing too exciting going on around here...Wes has officially "graduated" from the brace clinic, which means no helmet for that slightly flat spot on his noggin. We have been exercising like crazy and I think the hard work paid off. He is rolling, reaching, lifting, and weight bearing on those strong little arms...we will have a pro football player before we know it! Well actually....with this kids hair he'll probably be a hockey player. I don't mind either way as long as he takes care of his mama! And speaking of mama...he is becoming quite the little mommy's boy. While puttering around today Daddy was keeping any eye on Wes...but as I came and went out of sight the lip started to quiver and down came the tears! I let him cry it out for a bit before I made a big show of Mommy swooping in and drying those tears. Every time I put him down and walked away the show would start again....although I got nothing done I secretly loved Daddy saying "I think he just wants to hang out with you!" So the laundry had to wait, and the rug went unvacuumed but I got to spend some quality snuggle time....

xoxo
Erin

Happy Happy Birthday to one of the best bottle feeding, diaper changing, spit up dodging uncles! Hope you had a great day Uncle Chris, We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment