Friday, September 3, 2010

S*#&! happens...

...and then it gets all over you. Seriously...I think I'm in for a quiet 30 minutes. Ryan is going to give Wes a bath, give him a bottle, and get him off to bed. All I have to do is take off his diaper...of course he had puked all over his clothes so he was only wearing a diaper...I think I'll cut some corners and take off his diaper while walking into the bathroom. As I pull off the tabs, I see poop so I scoot into his room and clean him up, drop him off to Dad, and I'm free right.... yeah not so much. Unfortunately it was about 5 minutes later I realize, because I rub my arm in it...that I am COVERED in Wes's poop! All over my arm, stomach, and shirt! I backtrack to all the rooms I've been too...poop on the ironing board, poop on the dresser...luckily I found it before I curled up in bed with my book! Luckily Ryan's dry heaving over the tub distracted me from realizing how absolutely gross the whole debacle was...I think he may have even said "leave, just get out, out of the room....oh my god I'm gonna be sick..." So much for my relaxing night...

xoxo
Erin

1 comment:

  1. i love it!! its stories like this that make being a mommy so great! miss you E!

    ReplyDelete