Sunday, August 29, 2010

7 months...

I know I know...I suck at his blogging thing. In fact you've probably all stopped checking back for updates! Anyhow for those of you loyal followers I will give you an overall synopsis of the last few weeks. I am officially calling last Monday August 23rd Wes's first day of officially sitting up on his own. He has been doing it here and there, but as of Monday I felt comfortable plopping him down and walking away! He continues to rock and roll on his knees but is not really making any forward progress...don't get me wrong he gets where he needs to go but its more of a commando stealth version of transportation. He's definitely got the reverse army crawl down, and those rolling skills are coming in mighty handy. His little fingers make quite the vice grip and now he can hold onto a blanket and roll himself up in it like a little burrito! Time is moving at the speed of light and I really need it to SLOW down just a bit. We have another Children's appointment tomorrow to check up on the belly issues...however it seems to have evolved into more of an exorcist like scene, and the spit up is just shooting out of him. On the topic of eating...or spit up, it seems all the same to me at this point...Wes is actually feeding himself now. He picks up puffs and attempts to bring them to his mouth, no super successful with the little bits, but give him a wagon wheel and he's a pro. My little burger boy doesn't mess around either, he just takes full on bites out of those teething biscuits...gone within minutes they don't stand a chance! Oh and the last comment gave you a clue about his Halloween costume...first one to guess wins!

xoxo
Erin

Love those wagon wheels...

Obnoxious park photo shoot that Mommy put me through...



At the beach house with Auntie Amy...


No comments:

Post a Comment