Monday, July 19, 2010

Serious Slacking!

I know, I know I have been doing some SERIOUS slacking!!! We've had such a busy week and so much has happened! Wes has continued rocking back and forth on his knees but can't quite figure how to propel himself forward...however he has completely mastered the art of belly sliding backwards! Fear not though, he continues to live up to the hype...although he is stuck rocking on his knees, he has "advanced" in other ways! Thats right...he has cut his first tooth, at a mere 5 1/2 months! He has also surpassed many of his peers by getting not only one but 2 haircuts in his short little life. He is rocking a buzz cut now and he's pretty handsome if I do say so myself! In the last week or so Wes has had quite a few firsts...in no specific order he has....had his first sleep over, eaten his first popsicle, and taken his first ride in his exosaucer! Check out the excitement for yourself....

"Seriously Mom! More pictures!!!!"

Meeting his buddy Emmett...


...and the pride of turning his aquarium on by himself....sorry Auntie Kim I know this isn't your favorite picture! 


I'll work on the tooth and exosaucer tomorrow....Good night all!!!! 

xoxo
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment