Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All you need is love...

Happy Valentine's Day...a day late. I figured I was still safe since One Tree Hill just celebrated tonight...yep just admitted that I still watch one tree hill...Anyway hope you all had a very happy heart day! Big week over here! I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Wes is walking..(as of Monday, February 7) its more of a run run dive, but I will take what I can get. Its funny because everyone keeps telling me to be careful what I wish for, but I can't wait until he can toddle around next to me, and I don't have to lug his 20 pound body around all the time...and apparently he looks like Curious george doing the 3 limb shuffle to get around!
I continue to be amazed at his development...today he took Ryan's hat and put it on his head...he says "hockey" and then runs and gets his hockey stick...he yells "bye" when we are leaving the house or going to bed...I could brag forever.....but instead I will leave you with his 1 year photo shoot...and as I continue to   complain about the housing market and being stuck in our "shed", and the ridiculous winter we are having here, oh and the gas prices....I try to remember that all we need is love.....

xoxo
Erin






1 comment:

  1. Where is the "All you need is love " shirt???? He is so damn cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete