Tuesday, October 19, 2010

and we are standing...

October 11 was officially the day Wes pulled himself to stand....and then a few short days later he braved a step or 2 in order to cruise along the couch and find his toys! It blows me away that somedays I can still feel the effects of my c section yet he has managed to developed into a little boy who is almost unrecognizable from the one I gave birth to! Although he is hitting those milestones as quickly as I can record them, I am still a crazy new mom who is freaked out by everything! He absolutely refused to clap for me...and of course I was convinced there was a problem. He wont cross his midline, he won't imitate, etc, etc. Well don't you worry folks he clapped in response to my clapping today! Phew! We can check that one off in the books!

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment